WET WET WET ANNOUNCE SPECIAL GUEST FOR LIVE AT CHELSEA
Special guest Tim Arnold will be opening the stage as support to Wet Wet Wet in the courtyard gardens of the Royal Hospital Chelsea (London, UK) as part of Live at Chelsea on Sat 18th June 2016. An acclaimed singer, songwriter and producer, Tim appeared on TV series ‘The Voice’ (2015) and his music has been compared to the likes of David Bowie, Pete Townshend and Ray Davies. Tim has recently written and produced music for Iggy Pop’s new film ‘Blood Orange’, an artist not to be missed!
Ticket details and information can be found here
- Wet Wet Wet Announce Special Guest for Tatton Park & Scarborough Open Air Theatre
- Win a pair of VIP Fine dining tickets to Wet Wet Wet Live at Chelsea
- WET WET WET ANNOUNCE SPECIAL GUEST FOR LIVE AT CHELSEA
- Wet Wet Wet Announce Two Additional Summer Shows
- Wet Wet Wet Send Out Message to Fans as The Big Picture Tour Ends